"In God's Hands"
- The sick in the infirmary had to endure very poor conditions. Brother Nicodemus advised me to talk to the Custodian, who apparently fell out with Johanka.
- I got bandages for Hans' injured leg.
- I found out that another of the patients, Philip, was poisoned and I had to act quickly if I was to save him.
- There was an injured man in the infirmary with a broken leg and no one expected him to recover. I couldn't leave him to die, so I tried to find a way to heal him and in the end I succeeded. All I had to do was set the broken bone and he slowly started to recover.
- I got some nutritious game meat for the infirmary. Now at least the sick will have some decent food.
- Semek was cured.
- I've managed to save some of the wounded in the monastery. Unfortunately, I couldn't help all of them...
- I had a good man-to-man talk with the Custodian and in the end I persuaded him to release some supplies for the sick and wounded. It will certainly give them some relief.
- I found Father Simon, who knows something about poisoning. He told me Philip needed to have his intestines purged.
- Help with healing the sick in the monastery.
- (Optional) Bring some game meat to the infirmary. (100/100)
- (Optional) Find out how to get better conditions for the sick.
- Try to get supplies from the Custodian.
- Set the broken bone in the man's leg.
- Find out what happened to Philip.
- Find something to help the insomniac fall asleep.
- Tell Johanka you can't do any more.