|This article is a stub. You can help Kingdom Come: Deliverance Wiki by .|
List of Mods for Kingdom Come: Deliverance:
- Unlimited Saving - update to the newer save mod, you no longer need Saviour Schnapps in the inventory.
- Bow Dot Reticle - you also can use the Console and add
wh_pl_showfirecursor 1to make the crosshair show.
- Remove Those Stupid Trails - It removes those lachrymose arrow trails
- Faster arrows
- Unlimited Weight - carry it all!
- Richer Merchants
- Clean HUD
- Roads are Dangerous - adds more bandits on the roads when travelling.
- More Responsive Targeting
- Unintrusive Reticle
- No Fast Travel
Some mods probably will become obsolete, due to newer patches. Keep in mind, installing more mods can cause the game to crash more often and it may become unstable. Some mods will need the DLC Treasures of the Past.