Food is a type of item that provides nourishment in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Henry can purchase food from butchers, bakers and other vendors. He can also hunt for meat and cook it over a fire, though poaching is considered a crime.
As Henry advances through the story, he will gain access to additional lodgings. He can rent a room for a day or pay a one-time fee for permanent access. Homes provide a bed and personal storage trunk to store items.
Keep equipment clean to prevent a drop in charisma:
- Visit a bathhouse or use a trough.
- Paying for a bathhouse wench will fully replenish health, energy, and nourishment. This will also clean equipment and provide a 1-day charisma buff called Alpha Male.
- Repair equipment using repair kits or a grindstone. A grindstone will remove blood on weapons.
- Pay an armoursmith, blacksmith, cobbler, tailor, or weaponsmith to repair equipment.
- It is not possible to use potions or healing items during combat.
- Alcohol provides short-term benefits with inevitable consequences. Henry can become an Alcoholic. Increasing the drinking skill will help reduce negative effects.
- The Ascetic and Insomniac perks will increase Henry's survivability, slowing the rate at which energy and nourishment are depleted.